- Trust no one but respect everyone.
- What happens in office, remain office. Never take office gossips to home and vice versa.
- Enter office on time, leave on time. Your desktop is not helping to improve your health.
- Never make relationships in the work place. It will always backfire.
- Expect nothing. If somebody helps, feel thankful. If not, you will learn to know things on your own
a. Watch TV every day
c. Fear change
d. Talk about people
e. Think they know it all
F. Blame others for their failures
a. Read every day
c. Embrace Change
d. Forgive others
e. Talk about ideas
f. Continuously learn
g. Accept responsibility for their failures
- They set goals.
- They take responsibility for their life.
- They have great self discipline.
- They are obsessed with self-development.
- They Read. A lot!
- They manage their time well.
- They task risks!
- They keep going when they suffer setbacks.
- They find a way to win.
- They do what they love.